One of the most valuable parts of your RBPN membership comes from networking and learning from other members. While right now that’s obviously not possible to do in large groups as we have in the past, that doesn’t mean we can’t still benefit from our association with one another! And, there’s no better way to do so than to participate in the First Annual RBPN Virtual Business Roundtable on Wednesday, September 23rd, at 7 PM.
Please register today to join fellow RBPN members as we listen to a multi-faceted panel of professionals and business owners share brief insights into their industry or businesses. The panel will consist of the following individuals and touch on the following topics:
Engaging and Responding during the Pandemic
- Charles Phaneuf - Engaging with the arts during the pandemic
- George Alwon - How my clients are responding in this new world
- Saima Cardwell - Engaging with Suppliers
- Jeff Vojta - Dilworth Coffee
- Joe Tooley - Mental Health Therapy
- Keat Perkins - Community engagement, helpful resources, keeping employees engaged
Planning for the Future
- Angela Haas - Do I need an estate plan?
- John Paul Womble - Funeral Services and Cremation/ Pre-Planning or At Need
Branding and Messaging
- Shane Lukas - Centering brand values
- Stan Kimer - Organizing and Communicating your Message
You won’t want to miss hearing from this robust, stellar line-up! But, before you plan your hors d’oeuvres and put together a Zoom meeting pajama ensemble, you first need to register by clicking below:
We look forward to you joining us on the 23rd!