Join us on Zoom for a Virtual Meeting on
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
at 7:00 PM EST!
This month, please join us for our monthly virtual Zoom dinner meeting with a guest speaker on March 24th 2021 at 7pm.
Mrs. Renee Ferrerio is in her fifth year as the Director of College Counseling at The O’Neal School in Southern Pines, NC. She spent 20 years as a School Counselor in the Fulton County School System near Atlanta and is the former Department Chair of Counseling at Northview High School. During her journey through a very large public school system, she found her passion for College Counseling.
Come join us to learn the secrets Renee has learned in decades of working within the school systems.
- LGBTQ+ issues in schools
- How the different generations self-identify
- How do we prepare LGBTQ+ for higher Education?
- What the Campus Pride Index is and how to use it
- How does higher ed serve LGBTQ+ populations
- Scholarships opportunities for LGBTQ+ Youth & for older LGBTQ+ adults returning or entering graduate school.
Register in advance for this meeting: Register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there!
PS: This no-cost event is not limited just to RBPN members, so be sure to pass along the word to friends, loved ones, and colleagues!
(Note: You do not need a PayPal account to make reservations. They are FREE!)