Wendy Tanson, RE/MAX United
1526 E Franklin Street, Chapel Hill NC 27514
I am a full time broker based in Chapel Hill, with a primary focus on Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Durham, Hillsborough, and Pittsboro. I love helping clients achieve smooth and satisfying moves throughout Orange, Durham, and Chatham counties.
I bring to real estate a unique mix of communications and finance expertise. I was a communications consultant for a number of years before entering real estate, and prior to that, was a stock analyst in Boston. Real estate has been a great way for me to bring these skill sets together to benefit my clients.
I've lived in the area for 28 years, and know the ins and outs of local communities. As a full-time broker since 2003, I can offer comprehensive information to my clients about the market, and how to best make a move in or out of the area.
My goal is to be a trusted resource for people throughout the home buying or selling process, to make it straightforward, satisfying, and perhaps even fun.
I love what I do – I helped over 40 buyers and sellers in the past 12 months - and look forward to the year ahead and helping many more clients achieve their real estate goals.
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, 9/16
- RE/MAX Top Twelve Individual Agents in NC for 2018 (14), 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Triangle Business Journal Top 25 Agents for 2018, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Senior Advantage Real Estate Council (SRES)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- GREEN Broker